Match Play 21 Blackjack
Match Play 21 Blackjack is one of blackjack modifications. This game is offered by many online casinos. The goal of the game is simple; the player needs to collect more points than the dealer without busting (exceeding 21 points). Players do not compete with each other, they play against the house.
The main important specification of Match Play 21 Blackjack is special payout rates for different hands. The game is played with two 56-cards decks. But in this game all “Ten” cards are removed. Thanks to this special rule it is extremely difficult to hit blackjack in Match Play 21. At the same time the players has got better chances to get close to 21. Thus most winnings are related by simple outclassing of the dealer.
The dealer’s rules:
- The dealer always stands on “hard” 17. This means that quite often the dealer doesn’t take extra cards after receiving initial two cards.
- The dealer always stands on “soft” 18.
The player’s options:
The player has got the same options as he has in Classic Blackjack. This means that the player can stand on his initial cards or take extra cards. The player is also allowed to split, double down and surrender. By the way surrender is available at any time. And this is very unusual because most casinos restrict possibilities for surrender.
Splitting is allowed in Match Play 21 Blackjack. But the player cannot split more than three hands. At the same time the player hand cannot be “blackjack” after splitting. Double down is allowed but only once per hand. When it comes to splitting Aces the player can take only one extra card for each hand.
Special payout system is used in Match Play 21 Blackjack:
- Blackjack formed by initial two cards wins with 3:1 ratio
- Match Play 21 best hand is three sevens in the player’s hand and single 7 in the dealer’s hand. This hand is called “Match Play 21”. From now you know why this game was called this way. The best winning hand is paid with 40:1 ratio
- When the player has got 7-7-7 of spades he receives triple winning
- 6-7-8 combination of spades wins with 3:1 ratio
- 7 cards in the hand with the total value of 21 are paid with 3:1 ratio
- 3 sevens of the same suit are paid with 2:1 ratio
- 6-7-8 combination of any suit wins with 2:1 ratio
- 6 cards in the hand with the total value of 21 are paid with 2:1 ratio
- Any three 7’s are paid with 3:2 ratio
- 6-7-8 combination of any suit is paid with 3:2 ratio
- 5 cards with the total value of 21 are paid with 3:2 ratio
- Any combination with the value of 21 is paid with 1:1 ratio
- In case of tie neither the player nor the dealer win.
- 21 Burn Blackjack
- 5 Diamond Blackjack
- American Blackjack
- Atlantic City Blackjack
- Big 5 Blackjack
- Blackjack Players Choice
- Blackjack Pro
- Bonus Blackjack
- Classic Blackjack
- Double Exposure Blackjack
- European Rules Blackjack
- Face Up 21 Blackjack
- French Blackjack
- Hi Lo 13 Blackjack
- Live Dealer Blackjack
- Lucky 7 Blackjack
- Match Play 21 Blackjack
- Mini Blackjack
- Multihand Blackjack
- Perfect Pairs Blackjack
- Pirat 21 Blackjack
- Pontoon Blackjack
- Progressive Blackjack
- Reno Blackjack
- Sidebet Blackjack
- Spanish 21 Blackjack
- Suit Em Up Blackjack
- Super 21 Blackjack
- Super 7 Blackjack
- Super Fun 21
- Vegas Downtown Blackjack
- Vegas Strip Blackjack